Friday, November 27, 2009

I Have A Dream...

You know how Martin Luther King Jr. had a dream? Well, I have a dream too. Now it's no where near as altruistic as equality amongst our races, but I still think it's pretty cool.

My dream is to have a career in the fiction writing genre.

Which is why this blog is called "My Future Writing Career."

My name is Plain Jane, and the reason I created this blog is to share my agonizing journey to publication with all other aspiring writers out there so that they know:

YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!!!

Holly Lisle is more or less my inspiration for even attempting to have a writing career at all. Before finding her site three years ago, I never thought that I would be able to pursue a career in writing, regardless of how much I loved it.
Holly Lisle is a writer with more that 30 books published and more on the way. I ran across her website http://hollylisle.com, and figured if a single mother with two jobs could do it then why not I?

I'm only 17, but I already have a finished novel under my belt, and I'm working on book number two while revising the first one.

Pray for me, Fellow Writers. Heaven knows that I need it! ;)

~ Plain Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment