Thursday, February 25, 2010

Losing The Finger And Working With yWriter

I just lost about half my finger in a terrible kitchen accident involving scalloping potatoes.

Just kidding. I cut the tip off, but I won't bleed to death. Pity, isn't it? It'd make a great story if I did. *wink*

Typing isn't particularly easy but I'll probably still manage to pump out hundreds of words of fan fiction. Be nice if I was that dedicated to my novel.

I haven't done a whole lot of work on Plain Jane lately. I'm working with a new software called yWriter. It's amazing. It's not like any other writing software I've seen out there, and it's FREE. Yeah, people. FREEEEEEE!

I love it. It's unlike anything out there for writers. Take a look: http://www.spacejock.com/yWriter5.html
What's to lose, right? 'Cause it's FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment